Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

Blog

(Normal)Off limit


gallery-download(No limit)


HEHE, this is the first doujin that have of what you call is FREAKY,tenntacle with a giant lips just give me a chill, If that real, I don't care if that thing get me, As long as it feel good, I don't give a damn(maybe that should be the new slogan).The tentacles get inside your brain to stimmulated the goodness of sex and find out which spot you love, what person would not want that, a bit freakky but nice.The tentacles make out of dick(also octopus part which a bit...jive) and it kinna coolio when they suck the......out of her ass, the subject is that thing.....Even more freaky so check it out if u love this feakky thing because I bet u seen even worst than this(in a good way ofcouse).

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

freaky indeed

Post a Comment

Catagories

Contact

Contact Page FAQ