Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

Blog

(Camp Heaven)1-11


gallery-download(No limit)

well well well, This chapter got to say, is the greatest I ever read, Do you ever dream you were a teacher teaches a school,but not any school, a school full of girl drolling to have sex with you(and legal ofcouse) but here the thing,the student are the expreriment, so it gonna be alot of fucking around here, a pussy control tentacle,a girl could give 4 guy a boob job at a same time, a pig fucking by a girl,a girl sew up her pussy due to pleasure on ass fucking,and best of all, a School full of dick girl waiting to get your ass melting, How can you not love this, when you read this, You will loss your mind.

6 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hermaphrodite sex with hermaphrodites, girls, or boys are not yuri or yaoi just starnge. because boy sex with hermaphrodite because she had pussy but she had dick can fuck with boy's anal aren't yaoi just starnge. girl sex with hermaphrodite aren't yuri just starnge. I am male and love hermaphrodite I want give to her became pregnant make me love a family and marry, I let her fuck me than males not make me feel love. and thank you.

killertu said...

Brain,hurt,too,many letter,melting,not,get,what you,saying.

Anonymous said...

killertu, I understood talk about TMI (Too Much Info) but that's your problem because of I am ASL (America Sign Language: hard to english clear) and Dyslexia I wish be prifect make short story. I am sorry and ASL rules

killertu said...

urmm I'm just making a joke here,no hard feeling K and cool, you read sign language, alway wanted to try that

Anonymous said...

Download dont work!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

404 not found

Post a Comment

Catagories

Contact

Contact Page FAQ