Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

Blog

(Lolicon)Parasite Embryo


gallery-download(No limit)

Err,Freaky,but luckily there no killing(Goru) or anyother kind and also,this book is amusing,Weird but I hope I can till upload doujin this month seen....I"M IN LOVE, yes a guy can be in love, I'm just a normal person but seen now ,I find the girl of my life but here the thing, she doesn't know,I spend everyday saying I'm in love, so I'm kinna tired waiting up untill 2am thinking of how beautidul she is(Fact), For the true, even though I own this website, I don't want to have sex, I want to wait untill marry(weird for a guy to say that eh) and find the girl I love(but if there a moment, I get up like a sex machine) and so on,all I want to do us hold her in my arm,telling her how beautiful she is,that all I want to do to her.

4 Comment:

Anonymous said...

dude how can I say that

do u know that I'v got every doujin u add in this blog

thogh some of them seem a littile bet freaky

but any way I liked it "most" all of them :P

killertu said...

COOLIO, and can people stop using anonymous, it getting...Freaky,errr,and thanks for been to supported(who ever you are)

Clyde said...

thats really great that your in love, good for you

killertu said...

this was last year.......I'm gay now XD

Post a Comment

Catagories

Contact

Contact Page FAQ